Thursday 27 August 2015

DSIM Reviews - What people think of DSIM.

Hi,

My Name is Nitin Malik. I am working as a senior software engineer in HCL. I have total work experience of around 3 yrs in the same field. I also work as a part time affiliate and blogger from last 1.5 yrs and earning more money than my salary. 

Why I am writing this review? 
I am writing this review in answer to the question of those people who are very much interested in doing negative branding of brand names. 99% of are the competitors or students who had bad experience during their training, who write negative reviews. 

Little advice to the competitors - Please focus on your own work. If you spent this time for your work that will be more fruitful.

My experience with DSIM.

I have done course in Nov,2012 evening batch. I pass my b-tech in 2012 and I have joined this course because I am struggling for job. I came to know about this course from one of my friend. I have done research about the institutes and also read some dsim reviews on internet but after reading them simply ignored them and joined course only for time pass, I have no motive at that time. But when I was in the middle of course, I realized that this is important for me because this was the only thing I can use to get a job. Then I start paying attention and practicing. After finishing course I was landed in between because in first half I haven’t pay attention. After this I thought  that I should complain about the institute and someone told me to write DSIM reviews and sadly Which I have done and posted many dsim reviews.  After sometime around one month, I was in pressure of job again. That time I decided to revise entire thing which I have learn in class and I have done one thing right, I have made notes of each and every class I attend. And what I see, all things are clear when I start practicing. I have schedule 4-5 interviews in a week and I started my journey. After 3 interviews I got job as an Adwords executive with 15K in hand in a real estate company and I started my job.

After 2-3 months of my job one day I realized I have invest more than 10 lacs & 4 years in btech, and what I got is nothing till date. And I have invest 3 months in training and 1 month for practicing and interviews and only 30k INR , what I got a decent job. This thinking click my mind and I started paying more attention to this  course. I start again from the 1st component again and practice for 2-3 months more. Then I realized the true power of this course and start my own consultancy firm without any website, only on reference basis. By starting this consultancy firm I have got 2 project as a freelancer…..after this I was unstoppable I deeply get into this. After 5 months of my job in Adwords, I got placement in HCL noida on behalf of my degree as I am regularly in touch with interviews. I had only giving for software interviews  because of family pressure as they were not satisfied with my job. They want me to become engineer.

Now time came for me to decide final thing for my career, and I have decided my engineering job because of family pressure and also I can do freelancing work along with my job and then I joined HCL and started working as an part time affiliate and blogger. Honestly speaking now I earn more than my per month salary as a freelancer.

In the last One more thing,  I am not the authority to say someone or suggest what to do or what not to, but I am sharing my experience with some of people who don’t put effort into the work and blame others and for kind information I also want to tell that mostly 90% of institutes in delhi-ncr are opened by the people who have done course from dsim.

So my suggestion is please stop misleading yourself  about DSIM and dsim reviews. If you want to know something go direct and ask.


And also some of people thing that this article is written by any wellwisher of dsim for those kindly leave comment on this  and we can also meet personally. I live in indirapuram. 

30 comments:

  1. Thank you Nitin for kind words for DSIM. I am Kunal Choudhary founder of Delhi School of Internet Marketing. It is reviews like this that further motivates us to continue doing what we are best in- changing lives of people by inculcating digital marketing knowledge. Thanks again for taking out time and writing this review. We wish you success in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    How can I earn money through affiliate marketing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ajay,
      To earn money through affiliate marketing you must be master in each and every field of Digital marketing and along with that you must be associated with the agencies.

      Delete
  3. Mr.Malik,
    As on your review you mentioned that you are working as a freelancer blogger.So,what is the most beneficial segment to create a blog i.e. fashion or technology.As I do have interest in both of these but little bit confused for which should I go first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanshika,
      As per me you should go with the topic which you like. It will help you to rank well with less effort.

      Delete
  4. I am little bit confused about my career whether to go for M.B.A. in marketing or digital marketing .Can you please help me out with this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr.Tripathi,

      For the time being do with the digital marketing and after having relevant experience go for the executive M.B.A.

      Delete
  5. For which field of Digital marketing I should go first?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Manish,
      Digital Marketing is itself a field of marketing.But if you want to option in digital marketing start with google adword and social media marketing

      Delete
  6. Did my graduation in animation is this field is relevant for me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Nitin,
    Good job buddy.
    I started my own blog related to water management but it is not ranking well in search engine.So any tips from the expert to the beginner.
    Will really appreciate for your kind help.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nitin,
    What is th scope of Digital marketing in India where the internet penetration is not as good as it should be.
    How much is this field is promising.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Sir,
    I owns a start-up but the major challenge is of sales and you also know budget is always a concern in the start-ups.So can you tell me how much affiliate marketing will help me to achieve sales and is this fruitful to include this in business model.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Siddharth,
      Affiliate marketing is one of the best medium to increase your sales without investing directly on marketing and other channel.In this you just need to pay commission to various agency who is having good number of affilate working for them.
      For india you may go with Tyroo,payom etc

      Delete
  10. Great Post Nitin
    Thanks for sharing your experience

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey,
    Nice overview of your digital marketing journey as a affiliate marketer and blogger with Delhi School OF internet marketing.

    I am working as a business development executive in a digital marketing agency.So,how effective is this program for my future career growth.
    Your view is appreciable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aishawarya Thakur,

      As you are already into this industry as a business development so already know the growth of digital marketing industry.This type of course will help you to grow in other vertical like strategic department,implementation process depends on the experience and knowledge you have of this industry.

      Delete
  12. Your blog is really very good. It has cultivated a new sense of inspiration in me to switch my career in to this field. I just love the way you described everything.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Can you guide me with some of the internet marketing tips for free

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice article Nitin .You covered your journey in a very good way but can you please through your view whether I should go with their online training or in-class training which is better.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nitin Sir,

    How much companies are favouring about digital marketing in there overall marketing goals .Can you please let me know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monika,
      Now a days most of the companies are adapting digital platform.Hence you should also go with it

      Delete
  16. Is the wave of Digital India is effecting in this education.
    I read some where that because of this revolution the job opportunity is more than 10 lacs.So,it is just the publicity strength or its true.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good one Nitin,
    Nice review but you did it 3 years back so is this the growth same as at that was in your time

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want to promote my app that is related to food and beverage industry .So,how I can move forward ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      You may promote that via social media marketing,adwords or also you may hire some of the affiliate agency.

      Delete
  19. Mr. Malik,
    I want to kick start my career as a affiliate marketer.So what is the first step for this,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anil,
      As per me to became a successful affiliate marketer you should know almost all the things related to digital marketing because you never know what kind of opportunity may come into door sometimes the agency may ask you to sell the third party project or else do lead generation for there company.

      So once you will have deep knowledge of digital marketing channels like search engine marketing,social media marketing,email marketing etc.go and get registered in some of the affiliate like V commision,tyro etc.

      Delete
  20. Sir I an very very confused whether to do course from Dsim or digital Vidya?
    Please as always give genuine review
    Because I have read many a bad reviews about Dsim etc etc...while Digividya gives lifetime support and updates
    Please advice

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great! Good to know about digital Marking Training that we can do freelancing work along with our jobs.

    ReplyDelete